With a rich history of industry since 1890 spanning market gardens, agriculture and manufacturing,
9 Ambrose Avenue, Cheltenham will make its next evolution as Belrose – a thoughtfully designed office warehouse precinct which honours its industrial past.
Designed by DKO Architecture, Belrose North will see the existing 1950s red brick factory, with expansive windows and exposed heritage trusses, repurposed into contemporary, light-filled showroom and office warehouse spaces for a new generation of bayside businesses. Adding vibrancy to the precinct and its local surrounds, the North stage will also feature a boutique café for the Belrose community.
Sympathetic to its surrounds, Belrose South offers 24 office warehouse spaces crafted by industrial specialists, SDA, with interior design by DKO, which will blend seamlessly with the adjacent refurbished building to unite the precinct.
With an emphasis on sustainability, each warehouse unit will be fitted with solar panels to help reduce energy consumption. The entire precinct will be eco-conscious with water reduction practices and lush landscapes to help create mindful, eco-friendly workplaces.
- North Stage design by DKO
- Precinct interior design by DKO
- Sustainable heritage restoration
- Lush landscaping & green water practices
- Solar powered common areas
- Vehicle & bicycle parking
- Australia Post Parcel pick up
- NBN ready
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- On-site cafe
- North Stage lobby with directory & telecom system
- North Stage serviced meeting rooms